⭐️ What's new?
Revamped Developers tab
You now have better visibility into API and widget activities with the revamped Developers tab on your Okra dashboard.
With the new Webhooks section, you can see the status of each API call, view the payload body, log an issue with support directly from a specific log, and export the data for your use.
With the new Events section, you can see events along the widget flow for a user, log an issue with support directly from a specific user flow, and export the data for your use. This section will allow you to better investigate and pinpoint user challenges. More information to come in the full feature release this week!
👉🏾 Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed Zenith bank login error
- Lotus bank login issue resolved
- Stanbic IBTC login issue resolved
- First Bank web transactions issue resolved
- Access bank account issue resolved
- Rubies bank transactions issue resolved
- Fixed widget connection issue happening for Alat and Wema bank
- Fixed payment authorization issues for Providus bank
- Fixed Polaris web login issue with invalid credentials
- Enabled Alat for business on the widget
- Fixed GTB transactions issues related to accounts not returning
- Payments section docs updates
- Fixed widget options bug on the dashboard
- Here’s a flashback to our team hangout at The Good Beach in June. At Okra, we work smart and have fun! 🎉
- Learn how Okra is using top-level browser automation with Browserless to improve the efficiency and speed of the Okra widget.
- Learn more about how to deliver brilliant financial experiences with a guide to open finance UX.
👫 We are hiring!
Know somebody that could be interested in joining our team? Get up to $1,000 when you successfully refer someone to join Okra.
Current openings include:
- Customer Success Engineer
- Documentations Lead
- Sr. Full Stack Engineer
- Technical Product Manager
- Technical Recruiter
🚀 What's Next?
Want to be the first to test new endpoints, features, and products?
Sign up here to join our research program and help drive open finance in Africa with your feedback. Select studies do have additional rewards or compensation.
The Okra Team.