Okra Product Update: July 2022
Our July product update includes new widget functionality, bank and product optimizations, open positions, and more.
⭐️ What's new?
This is a new widget option that allows you to pre-select a bank, skipping the bank selection screens on the widget and streamlining the flow. When creating links via the API, you can use the
preselect_bank option with the parameters shown below to handle those configurations on the client-side and bypass the widget screens.
Refresh transactions manually
You can now refresh transactions for specific customers directly from the dashboard and receive real-time transaction data. Navigate to an end user page within the transaction tab to try it.
You can now delete certain customer data from your dashboard. If you’re using production accounts for testing, and don’t want that data available to your team, you can delete the customer. Open an end-user page within the Customer tab to try it.
Widget: Hide QR code option
When using payment links, you can now choose to display or hide the QR code feature. Use
displayQR in your widget options to customize.
👉🏾 Fixes and Improvements
- GT Bank fix for Invalid OTP returned on valid OTP
- FBN Mobile bug fix: Cannot Read Property 'Length' of Undefined
- Kuda Bank Web optimization
- Zenith web timeout error resolved
- Access web latency for payments
- Transaction optimizations for Unity, Polaris, Access, Union
- Bug fix for the Access bank mobile integration
- Resolved timeout issue when linking Polaris web on both production and sandbox environments
- Fidelity Mobile balance optimizations
- Stanbic payment error resolved
- Released developer tab on the dashboard for easier access to webhooks and API keys
- Sandbox enhancements
- NUBAN verify optimizations on dev environment
- Payment links dashboard page responsiveness fix
- Grant granular permissions on the dashboard
- App builder layout to make customization easier
- SLA toaster issue resolved when you toggle from Production to Sandbox
- Income endpoints correction on sandbox
- Widget update to remove the limit of code length for Access bank and GT Bank
- Payments optimizations
- Learn how to get started with Okra's App builder and get your business on new rails
- Learn about the five factors that keep users engaged and increase user retention metrics and how Okra can help
- With Moesif’s API Analytics Platform, Okra is able to build out patterns to understand what’s going on across their customer base.
- Postman "API-First in Africa" podcast interview with Fara Jituboh, Co-founder and CEO of Okra
👫 We are hiring!
Know somebody that could be interested in joining our team? Get up to $1,000 when you successfully refer someone to join Okra.
Current openings include:
- Sr. Full Stack Engineer
- Sr. Software Engineer, Core Services (Payments)
- Design Lead
- Cyber Security Engineer
Apply to all of our job posts on our site.
👀 One last thing
Want to be the first to test new endpoints, features and products?
Sign up here to join our research program and help drive open finance in Africa with your feedback. Select studies do have additional rewards or compensation.
The Okra Team.